Hmmmmm yummy now with disecq 1.2

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
HDTV twin DVB-S receivers with hard disk

I like the looks of this receiver, I suppose the only thing missing is a card reader. Look at the three images of the specs from the official website.

I think I will consider this one instead of the Dreambbox 800 - cheaper and apparently better picture quality (at lerast the previous model). Bad points - not as much support as for the dreambox it seems....

Attachments

• ufs9221_1.jpg
    ufs9221_1.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 39
  • ufs922_2.jpg
    ufs922_2.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 26
  • ufs9223_3.jpg
    ufs9223_3.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 28

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
T_G said:
HDTV twin DVB-S receivers with hard disk

I like the looks of this receiver, I suppose the only thing missing is a card reader. Look at the three images of the specs from the official website.

I think I will consider this one instead of the Dreambbox 800 - cheaper and apparently better picture quality (at lerast the previous model). Bad points - not as much support as for the dreambox it seems....

Why do you think there is a missing card reader?
According to the spec:
The integrated Common Interface can accomodate two CA modules for pay TV programmes.

I received today a promo offer from Pulsat regarding Cube Revo (a site sponsor, but they didn't post this in their section)

http://www.pulsat.com/satellite/site/details.php?product_id=4

Enjoy. :)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
HB13DISH said:
Why do you think there is a missing card reader?
According to the spec:
The integrated Common Interface can accomodate two CA modules for pay TV programmes.

I received today a promo offer from Pulsat regarding Cube Revo (a site sponsor, but they didn't post this in their section)

http://www.pulsat.com/satellite/site/details.php?product_id=4

Enjoy. :)

Well, it just does not have a card reader. it has a slot for a CI, but unlike the dreambox you can't just stick your premiere or sky card in there...
I am not sure how much it will cost, it seems between 500-700 Euros, but with specs very similar to the 800 but a much better price...the previous moder (ufs 910) had a good picture, but no motor control that's whay I did not take it.

From what I have read in a German forum:
It has a cooling fan that can be turned off or turned on with 2 or three diferent speeds (but seems to run ok without the fan). Pictures are even better than the 911, and it is very stable. Of course they have not been trying it with modified software - I am still looking for this information.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
OK. I see your point.
But with an official card you can use a special CI module and insert the card inside the module. I think a Dragon CAM would help in this case.
The Cube Revo has two card readers.