dreambox1959
Specialist Contributor
- My Satellite Setup
- Octagon SF8008 - technomate 7100
- My Location
- france
yes i ll send you an upgrade soon !Hi JP, does this apply to the firmware you did for me?
yes i ll send you an upgrade soon !Hi JP, does this apply to the firmware you did for me?
does i gave you a wiring schematic ?I'm almost done with my JPC positioner too, it just needs to be wired up.

Yes I received itdoes i gave you a wiring schematic ?

uspasp directly connected inside the positioner ( with proisp1.72) to update the main program , any TTL to USB or TTL to RS232 can be use with my original software to update the database .Hello JPC,
I also installed the USBASP and a Raspberry Zero with a relay board.
Installed the USBASP so that I don't have to keep looking for it in the future.
The Raspberry is used as a LAN web control switch to switch off the outputs to be controlled in order to be able to make fine adjustments via the receiver positioner menu because the positioner is not next to the receiver but about 30m away in the laundry drying room, that's what I'm currently doing with my 4 V-Boxes.
I have a modified mobile phone cable USB->TTL and if I'm looking for something also a USB->serial (9-pin)
Do I need other software besides progisp1.72?
this is awesome !first run for a new positioner : Zorrin one !