Hot Fuzz

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Well, I haven't seen the whole film as yet, only about 75 minutes.

But so far, I would have to sum it up as a work of genius, and probably the best parody of The Wicker Man that could have been made.

Yarrp.

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I saw Sean of the Dead on ITV3 and I was prepared for a heap of rubbish. It was actually funny and the zombies were good too.

I like the humour of the guy with the fair hair and the dark-haired tubby guy (not Mark Benton) he usually works with.

The same guys did Hot Fuzz, so I think I will check it out. I normally don't go for the "mordern" comedians like Little Britain or Gervais as they're too much up their own asses. :D

But like I say I liked Sean of the Dead. :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Looking forward to seeing this, loved Sean of the Dead, brilliantly understated comedy. :)

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
They have a new film out, a comedy about a bloke with a beer gut training for the London Marathon. ;)