hotbird adult tps

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
i will be setting up my dish for the hotbirds this weekend. Does anybody have a compiled list of tps on hotbird which carry adult channels, so it would be easier to hide them. i need this beacuse there are kids at home. this list may help others also

whatsthis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020 Screambox
MAC OSX & windowzz 98SE
Gemini
1664 on tap
My Location
13°E
Difficult question to answer but have you tried the lyngstat and kingofstat web sites ? They list the adult tps. You could try setting the parental lock if your system has one. The problem is that channels that look ordinary during the day can have adult content in the evening / night.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
whatsthis said:
Difficult question to answer but have you tried the lyngstat and kingofstat web sites ? They list the adult tps. You could try setting the parental lock if your system has one. The problem is that channels that look ordinary during the day can have adult content in the evening / night.

Indeed - in fact most of the Italian channels have semi dressed writhing bimbos on them in the evening.:D :D

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
Analoguesat said:
Indeed - in fact most of the Italian channels have semi dressed writhing bimbos on them in the evening.:D :D

pfffft most of the italian channels become full undressed after 11pm our time never mind semi....lmao:p