I used to be good at all this sat stuff,, now I can't even log in..
With that said,, can I ask how big a dish do I need for to watch BBC in Fuerteventura.
Currently all I have is the Spainish Freeview,, 20 odd channels all in spainish bar one. Back in the day I might have figured it out myself, But I must really ask for help now.
So what size dish do I need to pick up BBC in Fuerteventura.
With that said,, can I ask how big a dish do I need for to watch BBC in Fuerteventura.
Currently all I have is the Spainish Freeview,, 20 odd channels all in spainish bar one. Back in the day I might have figured it out myself, But I must really ask for help now.
So what size dish do I need to pick up BBC in Fuerteventura.