How can I earse receiver flash memory

Ibrahim Samir

Reaction score
I have SR-X1500D super . I wrongly downloaded software for model SR-1500D_SUPER_MK_II

Would any one tell me how can I earse flash memory on receiver to enable clean downloading ?

Please help

Ibrahim Samir

ibrahim_samahy@hotmail.com )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red

zizox

Reaction score
I need to know how to earse flash memory in nokia receiver

astofail

Reaction score
Hi,,

To reset Flash memory of Nokia you can use dboxhack software using DBM

bdm.gif

Below the modem on the main board near the back panel and left of the SAT Scart you'll find the 10-pin connector (XP01) which will be used to read out and program the flash memory.

xp01s.jpg

To make development for the 68340 easier, Motorola implemented a so-called background debug mode (BDM). With the XP01 connector and a simple interface, you can connect an ordinary PC to the 68340 for debug purposes. We can use this debug mode of the processor to read out and re-program the flash memory. The XP01 connector is where the BDM interface is connected to. The pins are numbered alternately (left, right, left, right). To be sure the pin layout is correct, you should measure where the two GND pins are. The pins of the XP01 connector are connected directly to the 68340 processor. Any wrong connections to XP01 will probably result in damage to the processor.

bd32.jpg

Bootblock (BOOT.BIN) - This is a separate part of the software which initializes all components of the receiver with their default values and loads the software into the receiver's RAM. The boot loader also tests its own function, during this test you can see messages like SWCHECK or SELFTEST in your display. The size of the bootblock file is 128k.

Settings (SETTINGS.BIN) - This is the part of the software that contains your particular settings, including the channel list and other selected items. There are programs on the files page that allow you to edit this file and change channel names etc. The size of the settings file is 48k.

Firmware (FIRMWARE.BIN) - This is the Firmware for the receiver as used for serial download. It does not contain the bootblock. The size of the firmware file is 896k

Custom ( EEPROM0.BIN / EEPROM1.BIN) - These are effectively images of your flashram. EEPROM0.BIN will include the bootloader. These files are used by the (DOS) program dboxhack.exe. The size of each file is 512k.

http://homepages.enterprise.net/smalone/files/dboxplan.zip

For more information : http://homepages.enterprise.net/smalone/dbhack01.html

Regards,,
astofail :cool:

mehran_nice9

Reaction score
Hi,
I have your same proplem please help me to solve my proplem if you can.
Thanks.Mehran
please send your research to my email: Mehran_nice9*yahoo.com

mohlam12

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-Computer:
3Ghz 256RAM Pentium 4
-Satellite:
GoldVision Magic Titanium
My Location
Morocco
Hello
Same problem over here... I have a GoldVision magic titanium.
Thank you

multisat

Reaction score
Hello
Same problem over here... I have a GoldVision magic plus (radix).
Thank you