How Can I Update My Reciver

E

excell

:cool: hi all , its ehtesham

plz tell me how can i update my reciver to auto search for negravision and viaccess keys. plz help me if some body knows to where can i found files . i have Fortecstar Lifetime reciver , the site is http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/viaccess/www.fortecstar.com , i have checked the site for auto search file but i can't fine it ......... plz help
;)

K

keys

excell said:
:cool: hi all , its ehtesham

plz tell me how can i update my reciver to auto search for negravision and viaccess keys. plz help me if some body knows to where can i found files . i have Fortecstar Lifetime reciver , the site is www.fortecstar.com , i have checked the site for auto search file but i can't fine it ......... plz help
;)
I think No body knows how to upgrade the reciver , no body answer me why ??

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Free To Air in the description of the receiver by the supplier FortecStar, should be all the only clue you need, otherwise, ask your friendly supplier for more info.

If you were sold the goods, and the dealer advised this may be possible, then request them to prove it, or ask for a refund

N

NOUR2000

O-grab i need help for add channel on my fortec star 5100 plus i up dating it but no modifications

M

maziar_re

i he a next ye 5000 ci satlite resiver and need for update it or encryption channel

A

ardi24

i got problem with my resiver with simbolret 32000 my resiver is echostra 808 2ci viaccess so cane you halp me SEND MY IN EMAIL ardi5_1*hotmail.com

E

ezrdy

My Satellite Setup
windows XP
i ned help too, i want upgrade my embedded cas receiver to mm or mr....i use manhattan mht 5000 now, with embedded x in 1....can help me how to do this????

S

superboysuper

:-ohmy Hello everybody,

I need a patcher for my receiver [Goldvision PVR P.G. 4000]and also a software to upgrade the the program.

Thanks a lot in advance, Mr Helper

F

flowers1342

My Satellite Setup
starsat 150D
notebook
My Location
Iran
i need helpp to update my receiver

T

thesaint

My Satellite Setup
satellit
My Location
egypt
i have truman how i can updeat

A

alainc

My Satellite Setup
Aston Simba HD and some others.
Dish 2.00 m Hotbird 13°
My Location
saudi arabia
@ thesaint
try h**p://www.tmsatsw.com and enjoy

H

haky

My Satellite Setup
resiver (sr-x550d ultra)
My Location
india
i have starsat(srx-550d) how can i update ?