• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

how can I upgrade my Skycom digital reciever

Hi all,

Please I need your help how to upgrade the software of my skycom digital reciever through internet or via satellite bec. its my firstime to use it.
The Hardware version : SCM-7270 FTA
sOFTWARE VERSION: Asca4454s150Ec

My Satellite Setup
skycom scm-7270 FTA
PC pemtium 4
tornes said:
Hi all,

Please I need your help how to upgrade the software of my skycom digital reciever through internet or via satellite bec. its my firstime to use it.

HI all again

I have the exact same ned and I would like to know if you manage to get through this?

thanks

My Satellite Setup
HS-DTV CARD HS-1020
coucouste said:
HI all again

I have the exact same ned and I would like to know if you manage to get through this?

thanks
Please inform me also whethere someone gets for the same SKYCOM 7270 FTA receiver program.; the CHIP is OMEGA STi 5518BVC; DIC-J407 PIN; J22HK0413; 90040-08330 Rev.3.3, 20.02.2004

tornes said:
tornes said:

any body adviced you how to upgrade sky com7270 fta.if pls inform me how to do it .iam in same problem . pls inform me step by step procuder. igot its software .but idon`t know howto upgrade .pls helpme.my email [email protected]

My Satellite Setup
Samsun 9500
skycom 7270
Nokia
Hi
please let me know that how did you upgrae your reciver?
tnx

tornes said:
Hi all,

My Satellite Setup
skycom sct-7270FTA
I have downloaded new SW into reciver SkyCom SCT-7270 and I dont know how to activate emulator which is inside.Can somebody please send me the step by step detail how I can do it.

[email protected]

skull

satellite freak
My Satellite Setup
4x100 cm televe's dishes,with echostar quad lnb's, INNOVATIVE I.P, humax, echolink fta and kaon receivers. super jack h2h motor.
My Location
Persian gulf
just go to game dont press ok just enter 19370 0r 29370 it will ask code enter 2486 if it asks code again enter 0000 by the way from where did u get the software