Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
You already have done, admin are aware of your problem and are attempting to bring your issues to the attention of the supplier

fxdwg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Reelbox avantguard ii (Almost)
Drake ESR 2000 XT 10 YRS
My Location
cambridge
Thank you I have pulling my hair out trying to get this sorted i orderd on the 28th for the item listed as in stock .delivery 2 to 3 days.

I have been told several delivery dates and still no reelbox avantguard ii and a miss sent item (jaeger vbox 2 in stead of a jaeger 6600) I can not RMA

And no response to both phone numbers and no email response either ,,I so wish I had shopped elsewhere right now (it was a present for my older brother and now its too late)

Any help would be apreciated

Regards

Ken

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I appreciate there can be frustration with suppliers however there can also be genuine reasons for such circumstances occuring such as illness and indeed family bereavement, I would therefore request your patience in this matter whilst the required contact is established.

fxdwg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake ESR 2000 XT 10 YRS
My Location
cambridge
Ok Understood...... but I was missinformed by the party in question several times so far and did email multiple times and leave voice mail complete with my contact number (no replies)

All i wanted to know is where is the order, i spoke to them personaly 2 days ago and was told the remaining items would arive next day as before.

They didnt and then the company was again uncontactable

I was also told a week ago the shipment would be from germany next day it did not show

Then I got 1 part and it was the wrong one and half the value, and the other part that i was told was going to be in the same shipment was not there.

I think anyone could understand my fustration a simple sory or explaination would of helped.

Thier web site states notification of any delay ,,,I got none

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you paid by credit card you have some rights in this sort of situation. If you did get onto the card company.

fxdwg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake ESR 2000 XT 10 YRS
My Location
cambridge
I tried to pay by c\c and got told both would not go through so I used my Debit but have a Priemium account so am covered and insured.
I dont want to go spoil a companies status ,,,, I would much prefer my £1340.00 order comleted in good time as advertised
I have spoken with the bank and if it doesnt get sorted they will contact his bank directly

It is just such a fustrating pain we were looking forward to a quick delivery since to old Drake ESR2000 XT had problems but i have since fixed that.

Its nice to have an ear on this matter Thanks

fxdwg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake ESR 2000 XT 10 YRS
My Location
cambridge
Well as yet I have still not been contacted and have sent an email terminating my order.
I know an email is taken as official notification and i am within time to withdraw the order.
So i guess i wait and see what becomes of it.
Sadly it looks like I can not order a replacement Reel box Avantguard etc until I get a response or My bank takes over.
How anoying.

This is customer service at its worst,

fxdwg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake ESR 2000 XT 10 YRS
My Location
cambridge
Well another day gone by and still no response ,I wonder if I will even be allowed to name the company here after a reasonable time.
If not well what goes round comes round as we Hells Angels say.

If the Company involved think this is easy money they are so wrong.

My bank has been notified so the game is afoot

fxdwg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake ESR 2000 XT 10 YRS
My Location
cambridge
Well here we go again another update.

Still no response in any form, he has cleared his voice mail it would apear since i just tried to call him again and no longer get the message "mail box full"
I guess i just got totaly muged.

This company has had time to respond but apear to have chosen not to. anoying as it is at least eventualy I will get my money back.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Just out of interest, have you got a tracking number from the company, and if so, what does their site claim when you insert it in the window ?

fxdwg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake ESR 2000 XT 10 YRS
My Location
cambridge
I just checked order tracking again and still no change this bloke is taking the p***

fxdwg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake ESR 2000 XT 10 YRS
My Location
cambridge
Here is the tracking number just to show i am not going mad.

(removed)

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
OK, that page appears to be working, it looks more like a delivery issue to me though.

Is there a chance the goods could have gone to a similar address to yours nearby ?

and to be honest, if some goods are coming from Germany, the supplier is also a third party in this. Doesn't help you much though.

ajruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
acer
My Location
london
I have a list of next dat delivery problems . the order was to go to my workplace and i did recieve some low value items and one item, wrong a vbox2 in place of a Jaeger 6600
So its not a delivery problem.

All i ever wanted was ,to know where the order is ,tracking would have done ,i fell i got fobbed off.
Web site stated in stock delivery 2 to 3 days.

I am not so bad that a reasonable response would of caused me to start this thread. no replies to emails ,phone calls (with my number provided)
I thought i was ok with a company that apears to of been running more than 10 years.
I also found a rant on the web .which i can provide stating non delivery and no contact available dated DEC 2009

Just another thought even if the order had been from germany ,i am sure he would be able to track it

well if I could work out a way to send a private message, I wouldve but other than that, how would i contact a specific moderator???

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Ah, my mistake, I gathered (incorrectly) that some equipment was being sent from Germany, and some that did arrive from there was the wrong stuff.

There is a chance it might be down to the company attempting to consolidate the remainder of ordered equipment in one shipment, but I do agree, a delay should be notified to the customer.

fxdwg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake ESR 2000 XT 10 YRS
My Location
cambridge
Anothe point i was told next day delivery several times and even ,two items were to arrive in the same package.
This bloke should know keep a customer informed and they will be much happier. it is the lack of contact that bugs me. try his phone numbers if you like. i cant get though and i have been trying since last thursday.

fxdwg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake ESR 2000 XT 10 YRS
My Location
cambridge
I did inform the company that i was less than impressed and also that i would make it known on furums that his service was usatisfactory and gave him time to respond.
It apears he chose to ignore me.
If i had been him i would of gone out of my way to respond and chill the situation.
All he had to do was reasure me that my order was okay.
It does not take over a week for anything to come from germany, even if it was factory direct to me.
I ship items globaly even america to me can be done in 1 to 2 days, so whats his problem.
I guess he does not care about his reputation.

fxdwg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake ESR 2000 XT 10 YRS
My Location
cambridge
I even emailed him a few times asking for a refund and to consider the order cancelled ,again no response at all and it was days ago

Just to be fair if this is sorted out soon i will post here to let everyone know it was resolved.
But i wont hold my breath waiting

Ok enough for now. i will update this tommorow and let everyone know of any development (if any)

fxdwg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Drake ESR 2000 XT 10 YRS
My Location
cambridge
Well just had another atempt ,still no respone ,Monday tommorow a working day mmmmm like the others I wonder