• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

how do I make my dish moving?

My Satellite Setup
not yet
My Location
london
Hallo everyone.Now ... I got a problem or maybe more.I am a beginner and totally confused with dish instalation.I have bought a Skystar HD card and I have no ideea how to make my 1.2 dish motorized antena.The motor is a Stab diseqc 1.2 H-H 100.I have reception on Hotbird 13E but not moving anywere else.If anyonw could give some answers I would much apreciated.Thank you.

Rob

My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Welcome justi,

Have a look at the thread at the start of this section "Dish Setup etc, etc" and read that, hopefully it will show you what to do. :)

My Satellite Setup
medion p4 2.6gh 2x 250gb hdd
42 inch lcd goodmans
medion dvb-t card powercinema
dvb-s twinhan 1034 pci card
skyb digital dish and lnb from sky
mytheatre
no cams yet as newbie
My Location
scotland
complete tut here for you.​

http://www.satellite-newbie.co.uk/sat1/diseqcinstall.html

copy and paste into browser or click on the link:toke:

My Satellite Setup
not yet
My Location
london
thank u guys, but my doubts are totally diferend.. the dish is allready set up on hotbird 13 E.I want to know if I can use the same drivers and setings to make it move from one satellite to another as it is explained for the sky star 2 ...Is it gonna work with the Hd card aswell?thank you.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Not sure what drivers are available for the HD card, which viewer are you using?

My Satellite Setup
not yet
My Location
london
I`m useing My Theatre or Tehnisat if that`s what you mean Rolf.Like I said I`m a beginer so be patient with me .Thank you.I have tryied many nights to make it move this motor with my HD card but no succes at all.The disecq programs 16,17,18...won`t work or I may not did what I should have donne.But any help is wellcome... Thank you.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Have moved this to the PC Card section, as this is where members who may be able to answer your question are more likely to see it.