How do you genarate new keys for ss-2 card.

J

jagga

My Location
england
Hello, All,

The are just two questions I would like to ask.The 1st question is how do you generate the codes to decrypt the channels on Thor- 1Degree west using the software Fun2md.

And the second question is Im using Prog Dvb and the pictures I recieve are breaking up is this because I dont have enough Processor sizeor not enough memory, My current processor is a Athlong 1ghz with 40 gig Hard drive and a 128 mb Memory.

Hoping you can help.

Jagga :) :)

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
To answer your first question, you can't, there are no files available.

To answer the second question, if you have Windows XP, try using MyTheatre, you may get better results.

J

jagga

My Location
england
Thanks for the advice rolfw,

Did the use to be codes that decrpyted conax on 1 degree west? so you could recieve Kiosk 123456789 and Canal+ and zap and so forth,or have I been missed informed.

Thanks again,

Jagga :)

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes there did Jagga, but they issued new cards and bang, they went.

J

jagga

My Location
england
So what use is the card now? is the anything you can get on this card or is it better using the method of the Irdeto Freecam with a 6in1 code?

Jagga

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Depends what you want, there is plenty left on 30W and bits and pieces elsewhere.

J

jagga

My Location
england
Im after the football on the saturday's and the odd film channel with a bit of mature content to.

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Not sure about the football, there is I believe a link in Nobbly's Big Links List for football channels, there may also be one in the transponders forum.

There is more than enough adult material about, with at least 5 channels on 30W.

J

jagga

My Location
england
rolfw,

If you were to choose between the ss-1,with a 6in1 file and the Irdeto freecam 2081 with a 6 in 1through the Echostar Ad 3600 what would be the best method to use,

The reason for asking is I have my Lnb Cabel running in the back of my ss-1 card with my reciever down stairs using that to move from one sat to another.

Thanks again,

Jagga

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No contest, the Echostar will be more reliable with moving the dish. Just use the SS" as a supplimentary card and a PVR. :)

J

jagga

My Location
england
Thanks again, rolfw,

I was considering putting a spltter on to the cable and hhaving the best of both worlds.

I thought you got more channels going the ss-1 way rather than the 6in1 throught the Irdeto cam,

something to think about anyway,

Thanks again,

Jagga,