burnet01

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TEchnomate 1500 CI+ Super
80cm Dish
Fortec Start Universal Single 0.3 NF
My Location
Scotland
I was looking TPS keys in three different webs. And I realise that each of them got different keys, and I don’t mean some could be old and other new, let me explain:
In one web the keys "names" for TPS are: **, **, **, **, **, **, **, **, **, **, **
In other web the keys are: ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **.
In other web the keys are: **, **, **, **, **, **, **, **, **, **

As you can see one web got 11 keys other 9 keys and the last 10 keys. Some don’t use the key 03, other don’t use the key 13.
So which key should I input?

salvador

Reaction score
Website
www.studyenglishintheuk.com
My Satellite Setup
Ferguson Digibox & Mini dish - Arion AF-1700EC & 80 cm dish
Computer Setup? a couple of PCs and a few Laptos
My Location
UK
I think this is dependant on your STB but I'm 100% sure.

Whe I was looking how to insert the keys for my STB I found all those combinations you mentioned, however, the TPS keys are 16 bytes long so for STBs that only take 8 bytes keys, the key has to be splited in two lots....

For my STB and all its clones... there is a special area called TPS which is at the same level as VIACCES, etc.

Salvador

burnet01

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TEchnomate 1500 CI+ Super
80cm Dish
Fortec Start Universal Single 0.3 NF
My Location
Scotland
salvador said:
I think this is dependant on your STB but I'm 100% sure.

Whe I was looking how to insert the keys for my STB I found all those combinations you mentioned, however, the TPS keys are 16 bytes long so for STBs that only take 8 bytes keys, the key has to be splited in two lots....

For my STB and all its clones... there is a special area called TPS which is at the same level as VIACCES, etc.

Salvador

The new AES key (which has 32 digits) and we have to split in 2 half, is not the problem.
Let me explain on other way; TPS uses several keys, each key got 16 digits, and give a “name” to each key like:
**, **, **, **, **, **, **, **, **, **, 0F.
The problem I find is that in some web I found different “names” for each key (or line or numbers).
Some web gives 9 keys (or 9 lines of numbers) but other web gives 10 keys. Some webs uses the key “13” but others not.
So I just want to know the “names” of the keys for TPS; “01, 13, 09...” or whatever.