How to activate card?

Chris783

Non-Activated User
My Satellite Setup
Eutelsat W2 16E - Running WindowsXp SP2
My Location
Mauritius
I have an expiried original card from the provider. I have read that it can be active if i modified the PPUA+MK thus obtaining a MOSC and the card will also autoupdate. I tried to modify it using matrixstudio7.2 but the card seems to be "Read-Only". Is it possible? How to do it? Thank you...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Very few subscription cards are now modifiable.

Chris783

Non-Activated User
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Mauritius
Does the piccard2 can be use to decrypt seca2 on a philips decoder dsx7071 using the hex 'culluh1.8'?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not as far as I know, I presume you are trying to watch Reunion?

Chris783

Non-Activated User
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Mauritius
I'am from mauritius and trying to get canal satellite(seca2) from the eutelsat w2. i have tried the piccard2 and got only a black screen. How can i get canal decrypted?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
As said above, I don't think that you can, why do you think that you should be able to?

Chris783

Non-Activated User
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Mauritius
Ok, but is there another way to decrypt canal?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
As far as I know, it is secure.

I have no way of testing it, as i cannot see that beam.