How to decrypt the locked and scrambled channels on skystar2 pc satellite card?

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky star 2 pc pci card
My Location
Iran
Hi everyone. I have problem with watching the locked channels like private spice, xxl, and the other channels that some of them has adult materials and the others have other programs. i have a skystar 2 pci satellite card and i'm using progdvb standard version that i downloaded 3 days ago. in some sites i've read something about softcam, yankse, ... but i dont know how these stuff works, and i'm living in iran and the satellite is banned over here and u even cant have a dish! but people do have that!!! What i wanna say is that buying a smart card or anything else is impossible for me. please anyone who wanna answer this post pls post a complete guide to solve the problem. thx in advance

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Nothing complicated about using an softcam emulator on a PC card. Get the latest VPlug application and place it in the Plugins directory in ProgDVB. During installation of VPlug, it will recommend that you find an up-to-date v_keys file, which you place in the VPlug folder.

You will be lucky to find many encrypted channels open now, especially adult ones.

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
Hadu can also be used for cardsharing.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky star 2 pc pci card
My Location
Iran
hi and thank u for answering but as i told u i know noting about these stuff! i dont know where i can get the latest softcam and other plugins!!! Actually i got one softcam.key file and also a vplug but none of them can be installed! the softcam.key is a text file! i extracted the softcam and also vplug to the plugins folder in progdvb directory but it didnt work! only one thing was added to progdvb's plugins part on the main menu of software and that was vplug plugin but when i chose a locked channel nothing happened and it was still locked and the other locked channels the same! what do i have to do now? I'm using the following files:
Softcam keys BM_01.08.2010
DCW
s2emu 1.28.1
Yankse-1-31.0-TT-XP
wincsc
EmuNation-SC940.9
FLYCCCAM_v0.4_beta2_Free_Version
NDSCam_ver.0.0.0.7
21_07_2010_Full_vPlug_2.4.5_with_all_keys

I wanna watch for example fox channels and also adult and other channels what do i have to do? how do i have to use yankse? I've putted all of the plugins in the plugin folder together and also seperated but it didnt work!!! whats wrong with my work?? whats the problem? do i have to use each of them for a certain channel? please at least tell me how to unlock fox and adult channels!! thxxx!!!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You need to remember theres very little open on keys and files these days. There are one or two odd freebies around but if you are hoping to get loads of pay channels open then forget it - not possible these days - the days of multiple packages being open on keys & files are long gone.

You have already been told the chances of you getting the s_x channels open is exceedingly remote

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky star 2 pc pci card
My Location
Iran
Hi guys: why when i open progdvb it says that it cant find vHelper.mdl in plugins folder when it is in plugins folder with all other vplug stuff? whats the problem?
2: the guys that said these days we can open almost no channel with this treat so why the vplug is being updated almost everyday? i have a version that was published two days ago??!! why is that they keep updating the plugins if they dont work anymore??!!
3: If what u say is right and what i wanna do is impossible u be sure that if one way is blocked there must be another! i believe in what i say but i dont know what and where i have to search for!!! hope is one thing that i always have!

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
You don't need some of those files with Vplug. Remove Yankse and EmuNation. And NDSCam, only usefol for NDS cards.

Don't know what your problem is with Vhelper, worked fine with my vplug v.2.4.2.

As to what opens now with vplug, haven't tried lately, not a lot AFAIK.