how to participate in cardsharing?

mick62

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
mediacenter pc running xp mediacanter 2005. technisat skystar2 PCI card, progDVB and Mastera V card reader writer
My Location
Almere Netherlands
Hello all,

I have recently build a mediacenter running windows xp mediacenter edition 2005. I bought a Technisat skystar2 PCI DVB-S card to watch tv on the media center.

To do this I installed progDVB with the following plugins: v_plug, winCSC and S2-Emu.

I also bought a Mastera V card reader writer.

now i would like to participate in cardsharing. i Have a Canaal digitaal card for the channels here in the Netherlands. Can i use this Mastera V card reader / writer to read my canaal digitaal card? And if so how can i do this and set it up for cardsharing? is winCSC a good plugin for this or do i need a different one?

all help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Michel

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Welcome to the forum.

Please make you sure you have read the rules concerning CS:

Card Sharing. We are happy for you to discuss the techniques, but we do not allow soliciting for members or advertising card shares and do not recommend that anyone does so in open forum or news group. This rule is for your protection, not ours.

mick62

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
mediacenter pc running xp mediacanter 2005. technisat skystar2 PCI card, progDVB and Mastera V card reader writer
My Location
Almere Netherlands
sorry about that. I would however like to know if the Mastera card reader writer works as a cam reader so i can use my canal digital card on my mediacenter.

if this is possible, how would one go about doing this?

thanks,
Michel