My Satellite Setup
Pace DS430n
OS version 1.2S4F9
EPG SW version 3.3a.6
Freesat + NASN
85cm dish motorized
My Location
Rome, Italy
Hi, I'm looking for a SW to read my nds sky uk card to make sure i receive fuse updates. Dish is often off 28.2 because I am in italy and I also have sky italy (13E). I have SW to read my italian card but not the uk one.

A few days ago my NASN sub went dark, :eek: , so I left it on overnight and thank God it came back to life....:)

Thank you.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
tintoria1 said:
Hi, I'm looking for a SW to read my nds sky uk card to make sure i receive fuse updates. Dish is often off 28.2 because I am in italy and I also have sky italy (13E). I have SW to read my italian card but not the uk one.

A few days ago my NASN sub went dark, :eek: , so I left it on overnight and thank God it came back to life....:)

Thank you.

Dont think there is such a thing - Ive never heard of any...

Your card missed an authorisation update. Make sure the card is in a digibox for a couple of night every 2 or 3 weeks and it should be fine.

Leee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ v2 (120Gb); DM7020Si*motorised; PC/S2-3200
My Location
47°N/8°E/490m
with a digibox of any description hanging off a motorised setup, the general consensus is to return your dish to 28e when you're not using it....

tintoria1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace DS430n
OS version 1.2S4F9
EPG SW version 3.3a.6
Freesat + NASN
85cm dish motorized
My Location
Rome, Italy
Thank you guys. At least once a week i leave it on all night on 28e... just to be safe.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Analoguesat said:
Dont think there is such a thing - Ive never heard of any...

Your card missed an authorisation update. Make sure the card is in a digibox for a couple of night every 2 or 3 weeks and it should be fine.

When u say " Make sure the card is in a digibox for a couple of night every 2 or 3 weeks and it should be fine " can that be a non sky box ? reason i ask because i have marride my card with the dragon cam in a humax hdci2000. i mostly leave sky news during the day. will the update go through on a non sky box point at the sky satellite ?

Shahid

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Shahid said:
When u say " Make sure the card is in a digibox for a couple of night every 2 or 3 weeks and it should be fine " can that be a non sky box ? reason i ask because i have marride my card with the dragon cam in a humax hdci2000. i mostly leave sky news during the day. will the update go through on a non sky box point at the sky satellite ?

Shahid

Although one or two folks have said the updates pass on non Sky kit, general understanding is that Dragon cam etc do not pass the required authorisation.

Leee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ v2 (120Gb); DM7020Si*motorised; PC/S2-3200
My Location
47°N/8°E/490m
newcamd 6.10b on DB does. Unconfirmed on most other cams/emus