How to recieve hd channels

salom

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hammer 5400 Mini VisionNet HD Digital Satellite receiver
My Location
israel
we got a satellite reciver its "hammer 5400 mini visionnet HD digital" (if you need more info ill post a link/pic of the main function he got.
every thing is okey exept we cant watch any of the HD channels we can find.. any one got any idea what can i do so we can watch them?
tyvm! :)
btw i dont know if im in the right spot in the forums to ask this, if im not can some one please tall me where i should open this.

Last edited:

timo_w2s

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.timo.me.uk
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
Maidenhead, UK & Helsinki, Finland
Hello and welcome to the forum. You've posted this in the Sky UK section of the forum. If you are trying to get the Sky HD channels via a "gift" or card share please note we do not allow the discussion of these illegal activities on this forum.

Sky are cracking down on this and have already disabled the HD channels from card sharers. This also means non-Sky boxes may not be able to view the HD and premium channels even with a proper viewing card. More channels may be disappearing soon as the encryption is tightened.

If you are not referring to card sharing (eg. you have a legitimate subscription card) please do give us some more details so we can help you out further. If you are picking up 28.2E in Israel we'd be interested to know more about your dish, etc.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
we got a satellite reciver its "hammer 5400 mini visionnet HD digital" (if you need more info ill post a link/pic of the main function he got.
every thing is okey exept we cant watch any of the HD channels we can find.. any one got any idea what can i do so we can watch them?
tyvm! :)
btw i dont know if im in the right spot in the forums to ask this, if im not can some one please tall me where i should open this.

Your location is Israel so you are well out of range of the BBC & ITV HD channels, therefore you must be after the pay HD channels - as timo says these are no longer available via card share receivers.

Therefore to watch them you will need a legitimate Sky UK subscription and a Sky UK receiver.