How to view Free X-TV on Star Track 550D Receiver

softsols

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Kuwait
Hi,

I am new to the satellites world I have star track digital Receiver model 550D please tell me how can I view Free X-tv using my Receiver is there any patch need to view it? if yes then please tell from where I can get that patch.

Thanks in Advance!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You need to subscribe for that one :)

softsols

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Kuwait
thanks Analoguesat for your fast reply you said that I need to subscribe to view free x-tv channel but I viewed few threads in your fourm which describe that it is possible to view channel using patches.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
It may have been in the past but I think its secure at the moment.

softsols

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Kuwait
Ok thanks again for your reply can you please tell me how can we determine this specific channel is secure and that is not secure I know there are some encryption techniques (such as viewaccess, convax, DVB and many others) and one more question I seen one more thread on your forum where you are posting patches links for different receivers can you please tell how those patches come in to play and for what type of encryption (or channels) they are.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You can search the forum for information about security - Im not doing it for you as I have no interest in this channel :)

As for patches their abilities vary from receiver to receiver and model to model......

handasa

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
sudan Elobeid
Hi softsols ,your name is very musical,I would just say you can regularly update your startrack receiver from this site:
_www.starsw.com
User name: starswinfo
Password:pass12

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
softsols said:
Hi,

I am new to the satellites world I have star track digital Receiver model 550D please tell me how can I view Free X-tv using my Receiver is there any patch need to view it? if yes then please tell from where I can get that patch.

Thanks in Advance!

If your receiver doesn't have a CI CAM slot, then you will not be able to enjoy uninterrupted services for a whole year (12 months) of 5 channels in the InXworld package subscription.
Check our site sponsors page here:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/index.php?page=sponsors
Price from Pulsat is 59.95 Pounds for
Free-X TV, Free-X TV2, Dorcel, X-Dream TV and InXTC TV (Free-X Delight now).
The repeats are minimal, just looking at the schedule in the InXworld website.
With the price of such a package so low, I really can't understand why to look for patches that might work for few hours or few days and then start all over again looking for another patch.
Life is too short.
Do the arithmetics and you will find out that the price of a film of 90 minutes can cost just the price of a peanut.
My advice is to replace this receiver with another with a CI CAM with Viacceess support and then order the InXworld smartcard.
Just remember that zapping 5 channels can lead to fingers fatigue. ;)