how to view with mr?

My Satellite Setup
Technomate tm-5500 ci+
1m Funke dish
Moteck 2100 motor
0.3 Blueline lnb
My Location
Manchester England
This may seem a daft question but how do i get to view through the various encryption types?,i have a matix reloaded with v1.180 firmware and i have 2 fun 6's i know that you update the firmware using these cards and i know that the mr will support various types of encryption but do you programme the mr with something else to view or do you load something onto a card or do you have to buy a mosc? Thanx.

jack-le-frost

My Satellite Setup
Echostar 3600
1.2 channel master
loads of cams and cards
and extra bits and bobs
My Location
northwest
update your cards with fun6s I use TMB files

My Satellite Setup
Technomate tm-5500 ci+
1m Funke dish
Moteck 2100 motor
0.3 Blueline lnb
My Location
Manchester England
do you mean update the cam with tmb files on the fun 6's or load the cards and insert them in the cam?

My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo and Dreambox DM 518-S also a Technomate TM-6800HD using 1 metre dish with motor
My Location
North Wales
59peejay said:
This may seem a daft question but how do i get to view through the various encryption types?,i have a matix reloaded with v1.180 firmware and i have 2 fun 6's i know that you update the firmware using these cards and i know that the mr will support various types of encryption but do you programme the mr with something else to view or do you load something onto a card or do you have to buy a mosc? Thanx.
if its the Matrix Reloaded Cam you want to update use .upd files.
I use my laptop the PCM` port on the side. Just get/use the loader software (of sights like this) and load .upd files

At the moment files are changing daily (TPS/Multivison) so will have to change daily.