How to watch Italian Calcio Serie A in UK?

slktrance

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a free-view TV and I want to watch Serie A Calcio but don't know how to subscribe.
My Location
Cardiff
Hello All,

I am a student in Cardiff and I want to watch Serie A here but I don't have any idea about the TV systems here.

I would like to know the details for how to watch it here?

Thanks a lot !

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You'll need a satellite dish pointing at Hotbird 13 degrees East and a Sky Italia Calcio subscription, a lot cheaper if you have relatives or Friends in Italy who can buy it for you.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
Check out the auction place there's a seller doing calcio and 1 channel mix for about 150 but I would say get the small pace hd receiver with the card as well.

serie b you need to pay extra for not sure how much it costs.

I bought card and receiver from a seller on there a while ago and it works fine.

Or there is aljazeera sport which show serie a football.

slktrance

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a free-view TV and I want to watch Serie A Calcio but don't know how to subscribe.
My Location
Cardiff
Aha and how can I get al Jazeera here? I think for me it's much easier than sky italia :)

gsteigwiler

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020HD / DM800HD
Dream Elite 4.0
CCcam/Scam/gbox
Motorised 1Metre dish
Sony 40 inch Full HD TV
Vista Network
My Location
East Anglia
Hi ,

Al Jazeera Sport ( JSC sports ) is on Hotbird at 13E , and a card is a lot cheaper than one for sly italia

regards