Humax ir-hd1000

S

selvam

My Satellite Setup
12 Feet "C' Band dish, and 90cm offset "Ku" Band Dish,Nokia Mediamaster 9200S Receiver with DVB2000 software,Metabox-1, HumaxVACI-5300.
My Location
Dear Members,
Your comments about the worthness of HUMAX IR-HD1000 are requested.

B

bobon

My Satellite Setup
Kaon,Vantage,azbox plus,spiderbox 9000
receivers.Vbox, CM 1.2 dish,
1224HH mount,c120 lnb
with CM feedhorn.
My Location
Manchester, England
Saw a used one go on German ebay for 110 quid 2 days ago.

S

selvam

My Satellite Setup
12 Feet "C' Band dish, and 90cm offset "Ku" Band Dish,Nokia Mediamaster 9200S Receiver with DVB2000 software,Metabox-1, HumaxVACI-5300.
My Location
bobon said:
Saw a used one go on German ebay for 110 quid 2 days ago.
Dear bobon,
Thanks for your reply. Are you using Humax IR-HD1000. Or if you know about it's perfomance, please tell me about that Receiver.
Sorry for my poor English

Turok

Turok

My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
it is a very good receiver,and it will receive,a software upgrade in the future for hd+ but only usable for the german channels!
the only bad thing is that the memory is strictly limited,after searching a 3. satellite for example astra Hotbird,and then nilesat,the receiver says then in the middle of the search memory full,when more channels are in the list,zapping is a little bit slower!
power supply the already known humax problem,can be gone without further notice..!

S

selvam

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Turok said:
Hello!
it is a very good receiver,and it will receive,a software upgrade in the future for hd+ but only usable for the german channels!
the only bad thing is that the memory is strictly limited,after searching a 3. satellite for example astra Hotbird,and then nilesat,the receiver says then in the middle of the search memory full,when more channels are in the list,zapping is a little bit slower!
power supply the already known humax problem,can be gone without further notice..!
Dear Turok,
Thanks for your reply.
Is the receiver can be usefull in asian region

S

selvam

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dear Members,
Please inform me the up & down grades of the receiver HUMAX IR-HD1000 other than mentioned by Mr. Turok.

S

shalag2005

My Satellite Setup
humax ir-hd 1000
My Location
oman
update pleaeeeeeees

Turok

Turok

My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
hello !
the hdr 1000 was only made for the german pay tv market!
the orginal humax software is running on it,there is no other software avalible! for this stb!