Humax Problem !!!!

Humi

Reaction score
I have a Humax 5400z that has been patched with the +CAM Toh3.2. I have also downloaded the WDN4OAK+ so that I can upload the settings from my computer on to the Humax. The problem that I am having is that my PC does not recognize that the Humax is plugged in with the 0 modem cable, is there a driver download that I need to help in the matter or is there something else I need to be doing ???. I have heard about the "DSR 9500 EMU Ed23.exe" but am having problems finding that too on the net !!!.

Humi

Reaction score
It's okay, I have sorted out the problem....... Somebody sold me a dodgey Null Modem Cable !!!!. All I have to do now is get my head around all the downloading and sending the codes to my Humax. Thanks for looking in all the same !!!.

Humi

Reaction score

Humi

Reaction score
Thanks Again for all you help, but I do have further Questions !.I would love to be able to free all my channels on my Humax, is this at all possible ???. I used to get my smart card (Version:V1.2 GER Serial Number DAVEMFUNVI) reprogrammed and recieve Germany Premiere and Dutch channels, plus BBC Prime and BBC World. There is the possibility of having 1232 channels !!!.
I have downloaded the Humax ToolBox and got it up and running, I was able to free my Dutch TV channels but not the PPV ones. Plus I am having problems freeing my German Premiere PPV and Sports channels. I downloaded the settings for Premiere from http://www.dxandy.de/ but the Tool Box did not recognize the file and the settings where hidden. Do I need to play around more with the Tool Box, or should I be looking at getting a different smart card????. Can the Tool box free all these channels or should I be looking outside of the Toolbox for the channels settings ??. By the way I am living over in Germany, it would be great to get all the channels working before Euro 2004 kicks in !!!!.
Thanks again, All the best Craig

psats

Reaction score
hi humi

prem chnls have gone / dutch chnls gone

if you put the 3.2 hot patch in plus uploaded the lattest key.bin file you will get all thats available via the new built in emu.?? i dont think you have i will wright a how to and post it :)

psats

Reaction score
hi humi
read this if you need anything exsplaining just ask

Humi

Reaction score
Hello Psats, Thanks for you for the how-to file. I did everything things as was written, but all the PPV channels are scrambled, I expect my key. bin file that came with the humax tool box to be dodgey or old. So how do we get a key.bin file that works ???.
All the the best Humi