I am sick to the death of mature content

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
I'll tell you a fact of life about mature content. It BORES ME SILLY. I write occasionally, journalistic articles for a well known adult magazine.

And we get boxes and boxes of mature content sent to us daily. One box from Brazil contained no fewer than 600 DVDs. It took three guys to lift the box from the truck.

It's insane. Even today, I personally received from the American mature content studio, RED LIGHT DISTRICT, 29 DVDs which I will never watch. Titles like Gutter Mouths, Spermaholics, Just Turned 18, etc. They'll probably lie in a drawer forever.

In the business, they're what are called "screeners"; free DVDs sent out to reviewers. And once the world has your name, they come at your door every day. Boxes of Japanese mature content sent daily. Boxes of Italian mature content daily. I wouldn't wish my life on anyone. I had to buy a garage to put them in.

Guys, mature content bores me to death.

So I am off to watch EastEnders. :)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Move?

Change job?

Weld your letterbox up?

shazmart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
Infinity Phoenix programmer
Blue Tit /MkII/Various Fun cards...& a Matrix Reloaded cam
My Location
Norfolk
...or the Married?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Ill take a few jewel cases from you if you want

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
You poor thang. My condolences. It is appalling how some people like yourself have to suffer for the good of all mankind without getting the recognition.

wurzel

Reaction score
My Location
south west uk
Hi M8,
If its any help to you, i will relieve you of some of your mature content dvds, sure i can find a good home for them. and have several mates as well more then willing to help you out to lighten your daily load of mature content. lol. wurzel.

Glamma Kid

Reaction score
Hmmmmm, I think I speak for a lot of us when I say

WWWOOOAAAAHHHHH!!!! You jammy sod!

Yes, one agrees with wurzel. A home could be found very quickly!! I'd even collect!! :)

mikk

Reaction score
yeah Bonzo, hate to see ya suffer, send me some I'll pay postage, damn I'll even do your job for you and review them. pm me.

temelkovd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
MVision embedded multi slot receiver, 60 cm Gibertini offset
My Location
Hampshire
I do agree.... Distributing them to the married is the right thing to do....

Donzo Bonzo said:
I'll tell you a fact of life about mature content. It BORES ME SILLY. I write occasionally, journalistic articles for a well known adult magazine.

And we get boxes and boxes of mature content sent to us daily. One box from Brazil contained no fewer than 600 DVDs. It took three guys to lift the box from the truck.

It's insane. Even today, I personally received from the American mature content studio, RED LIGHT DISTRICT, 29 DVDs which I will never watch. Titles like Gutter Mouths, Spermaholics, Just Turned 18, etc. They'll probably lie in a drawer forever.

In the business, they're what are called "screeners"; free DVDs sent out to reviewers. And once the world has your name, they come at your door every day. Boxes of Japanese mature content sent daily. Boxes of Italian mature content daily. I wouldn't wish my life on anyone. I had to buy a garage to put them in.

Guys, mature content bores me to death.

So I am off to watch EastEnders. :)

martinw01908

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 9100 and 90cm dish motorised
My Location
South East Midlands
Hahaha Don't think I want to get married then.

hmadfai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Strong 4820 II, 1.1 motorised, Sky, Dragon, Matrix Rel. and Joker CAMs.
My Location
Cardiff
shazmart said:
...or the Married?

.. yup, I second this opinion! :-bigsmile

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
... all you have to do is write some mucky cr@p and sell it to a jazz mag publisher for 10 bob, whilst ensuring that your return postcode is correct...

You could also just post your email address here. I'm sure you'll receive lots of offers of mature content... O-Ha

Rod Hulls Aerial

The Lord Lucan Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Star 2 - Motorised
Errr.. thats it.
My Location
The cold and foggy Yorkshire coast..
Hmmm.. I will admit mature content is certainly "repetitive" (along with certain strains you can get from watching it) However Marriage does certainly kill your s_x life (with your wife anyway) and watching Venus or certain TPS channels can occasionally be the only relief (if you'll pardon the expression) from an otherwise dull existence.
But come on, if you get mature content thrown at you for free then you should be happy that you don't have to pay for it, plus you will always have a huge supply should you ever get married and heavens forbid, give up watching satellite TV.

alay

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5300
88 motor dish
Donzo bonzo, i may be interested in a couple of those japanese goods, please pm me.

Everything must be in balance

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Why can I see this turning into one long list of folks asking for some of the merchandise ????

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Analoguesat said:
Why can I see this turning into one long list of folks asking for some of the merchandise ????

because you got a nice pair of eyes?

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
I'd love to borrow or buy the ones that you think will remain in your drawer forever! Your well wishers advised you right, just put in your Email (and your account No.) You'll get the postage money and mail orders (as a second job!) Good Luck :)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
I take you have not heard of eBay then? ;)