"i don't believe it"

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
I must admit I was getting brassed off with my DM8000. Just couldn't get anywhere with it. OK so I go the wireless network setup and could see the DM from my computer. Had loads of hassle geting the DM to move the dish, still a few problems there but I will sort it in time. I thought stuff this, spent a grand with the hard drive and DVD drive plus tuners. It never seemed that good to me. Stuff it. But with some help from here and being told to install Nabilosat BH by B16MCC its bloody amazing. It took 80mins to flash the DM because the old laptop won't do an ethernet connection. I turned on and waited.....hells bells, what a picture and so much info..... seeing is believeing. Forget the cloned boxes and similar. I doubt anything can match the DM8000 at the moment.
Thanks to all and special thanks to B16MCC for that little extra and to Mark at Satstore who gave advice even though I had bought elsewhere but will get all my business in future.
Better finish the decorating and then its back tp playtime.....so nice to be old and retired.:)

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
You do sound a happy bunny!

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Sounds like things are moving along nicely. Glad you're starting to reap the benefits. Just shout if there's anything else we can help with.

oldfart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
laminas 2.7 offset
Invacom Quattro LNB
Chayofa, Tenerife
DM8K
My Location
Tenerife
TJExcalibur said:
.. Had loads of hassle geting the DM to move the dish, still a few problems there but I will sort it in time.
Put a sequence repeat in ADVANCED settings; also you CAN alter the voltage to the motor.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Thanks to one and all. Amazing what this Nabilo BH can do. I am still playing with it all. Worked out the positioner problem. The new positioner switches off after its moved to a sat and doesen't switch on again when changing sats in the Dreambox. I put back my old one and after a few alterations to the settings it works fine. The new positioner box I bought looks a bit iffy on the lnb connection. The internal part of the connector is missing at the end and the copper wire has to be long to make a good connection. Not sure if that was the problem but I will try again later.

kadnor

Reaction score
Hi,

I can imagine how relaxed you are now.

Old age is my factor, specially to struggle, with the menu,set up, configuration etc.

Thanks GOD . You can enjoy now.

Cheers.
kadnor