I don't know how Matrix Reloaded Cam works?

A

abder

Dear all,

I am really new to Satellite Receivers. I just bought Televes RSD 7254 Digital Receiver, now I ordered Matrix Reloaded Cam Version 1.81, and a couple of Funcard 6.

Here are my questions:

1. Is the Matrix Reloaded Cam Version 1.81 enough on its own, or does it need to be reprogrammed?
2. If it does need reprogramming, will the two Funcard 6 do the job?
3. Will I need a programmer to programm the two Funcard 6?
4. Is it possible to update Matrix Reloaded Cam 1.81 to 1.10? How do I do that using a PC, I probably need some kind of Interface.
5. Does updating Funcard mean the same as updating Matrix Reloaded Cam.

I am really sorry for all these stupid questions, but as I said, I am new to this area, and I do appreciate anyone who could take a bit of their time to try and answer some of these questions.

Cheers.

G

gauros

1)what channels do you want to waTHC FIRSTLY.
2)yes if it need reprogramming the two fun cards will be fine.
3)yes you need a programmer
4) to update the cam using your PC you need a cass1/2 interface, it is easier to update using fun cards.
5)noone says updating funcard but they say updating MR using funcards.

gauros

A

abder

Thank you gauros, that was very helpful and still is!

As I understand it now; to update Matrix Reloaded Cam, I need CAS 1 or CAS 2 and FUNCARDs, is that right?
Also, I found something called FunCard Programmer, I am sure you know what it is; it is an Interface Card with a parallel port, will that work like CAS, or this later is better?

Again thank you for your very quick reply.

G

gauros

abder said:
Thank you gauros, that was very helpful and still is!

As I understand it now; to update Matrix Reloaded Cam, I need CAS 1 or CAS 2 and FUNCARDs, is that right?
Also, I found something called FunCard Programmer, I am sure you know what it is; it is an Interface Card with a parallel port, will that work like CAS, or this later is better?

Again thank you for your very quick reply.
hello mate, you need either funcard 5 or 6 or cass1/2.
i am using the same programmer Infinity funprogrammer usb and i think that these two are the same.
you cannot use a fun programmer as a cass.
if you buy fun card then it would be easier for you to update the MR.

gauros

A

abder

Again me, sorry!

The FUNCARDs I am buying are Blank FUNCARD 6, so I do need to reprogram them, is that right?
If so, what would you suggest to reprogram them?

Cheers.

G

gauros

i will tell you something.
when you buy the fun6 then you need to buy a programmer to program them.
if you do not know how to do that then go visit www.paytv.ws and i will explane to you then step by step how to do it.

gauros