"I killed because of mature content"...Ted Bundy quote

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I NORMALLY JOKE ON HERE, BUT THIS I AM SERIOUS.

Mass murderer, rapist and torturer, Ted Bundy, claimed he did these evil acts because watching hard-core mature content made he into a psychotic loony and killer.

WRONG: What made him into a loony and killer was his own ruthless personality. In effect, he was mad from the day he was born.

Anyone else share my view?

You can see Ted Bundy on British TV tonight (16/8/06), at 10.50pm, Channel 4.

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
I agree with you there matey.. but i also agree with whats he said.. the ideas he proberly got from s_x films.. proberly give him ideas and temptations.. etc

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I can only go by myself, and that is I have been watching mature content on satellite since 1995, with the old TV1000 and FilmNet, and I have never had a fight, nor wanted to fight anyone, bearly kill or rape a woman...

So there's yer answer.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Saturlight said:
I can only go by myself, and that is I have been watching mature content on satellite since 1995, with the old TV1000 and FilmNet, and I have never had a fight, nor wanted to fight anyone, bearly kill or rape a woman...

So there's yer answer.

You never know what the future will bring...as far as I was told you could end up blind instead :cool:

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
T_G said:
You never know what the future will bring...as far as I was told you could end up blind instead :cool:

Lucky I am not blind then, you could have offended someone. Oops.:-doh!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Saturlight said:
Lucky I am not blind then, you could have offended someone. Oops.:-doh!

Unlikely, as your most recent posts are about films which you have watched recently and you've been watching mature content since 1995 :-doh! :-rofl2

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
rolfw said:
Unlikely, as your most recent posts are about films which you have watched recently and you've been watching mature content since 1995 :-doh! :-rofl2

I know, I'm sorry, Rofl. :D

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
What about all the people who regularly look at (some sort of) mature content, but have never killed?

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
spiney said:
What about all the people who regularly look at (some sort of) mature content, but have never killed?

He was just trying to "justify" he was a head-case by blaming it on mature content. He was a raving loony.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
spiney said:

Al Bundy ?:)