I need advice

franccar

Reaction score
Hi all
I am new of this satellite business. I am looking to buy a motorise satellite system, with a 1.2m dish and I have many questions.. I would like to get Italian Portuguese Spanish and American channels. Is it advisable to get a analogue and digital receiver? what is the best receiver currently on the market that will allow me great flexibility and viewing access to all. Can just the analogue channel be opened or it is in a different way possible to view all the digital channels too.
Is the dreambox analogue/digital receiver ?
thanks in advance
FC

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You are not going to get the American channels - they dont transmit to Europe. Loads of Italians in the clear off 13E RTPi is there too, although most of the Portuguese channels are on 30W. You probably dont need analogue, there is very little only transmitted in analogue, although if you want a dual format receiver, the Technomate 5500 DACI seems to be a good one.

Loads of encrypted channels are available with the right kit, have a good read through the forum here. You wont get the Sky pay channels though, so forget any idea of those.

franccar

Reaction score
thanks for the reply...what is the right kit? and does it work with all the receivers? Can I get adult channel too?