I need help to upgrade my StarSat SR-X95USB !

Nandi76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nokia mediamaster 9800s
hp compaq d330
My Location
Albania
Hello!
I downloaded the last software update for my Starsat sr-x95usb ( ver 1.68 date 06.02.09 ) and I have done all that was said at readme file that was inside of winziped file that I downloaded but when I run easy upgrade and the rom file the booting dosn't start and the percent stay 0% always. What can I do to upgrade ? I must say that in my pc I run Vista Ultimate Sp2.
Thank You !

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Has this update procedure been performed successfully before with Vista SP2?

Nandi76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nokia mediamaster 9800s
hp compaq d330
My Location
Albania
Hello !
Thank you for your faster response ! Is the first time that i prove to update my star sat software so i can't say anything about any previous experience ? Can you tell me the steps one by one maybe I haven't done the steps at the right way or maybe this update dosen't run with vista sp2 ?
Please someone help me as soon as possible !
Thank You All !

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I am sorry I do not know your stb and therefore the required steps involved. Generally you connect a PC or laptop to your stb using either a null modem cable, standard serial cable or usb cable, then using the appropriate software backup your system, channels satellites etc. Then select the update software and load the flash firmware on the PC, then update usually by switching off the stb and switching on again and allowing the update to take place. Why not find instructions here