I Need Help

J

joel221

Hi
I NEED HELP BIG-TIME.
I live in Australia and I have just installed a Humax 5410, and I would like to know how to Program my own Gold cards.
So Can you help and tell me which programmer ,Cards,Software and
how to do it as I have no Idea , Thank for any help on this matter
Steve.....

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
Hi joel221,
There are lots of different programmers on the market. Your choice will depend on several things. Ie. price,which cards you want to program and if you want a well packaged programmer in a plastic box. (vxmulti)
There is also the option to build your own.

As for cards, It depends on what you are trying to decode. I don't know what system is used in Australia. In Europe most of the files you can find on the net are written for the gold card, silver card or the Funcard.

The best way to start is by the gold wafer and the best programmer you can afford. Alot of people use the Elvis or the Vxmulti. Most programmers come with software and there is alot of help on the net if need be.

Note that alot of providers and changing their encryption system and at this moment in time there are no public files available.

As you are new to this I would recommend reading other posts in this and other forums, visit online sat shops, and learn as much as possible..

nobbly :+