i need viaccess files, not keys - for gold card

M

manikm

I HAVE Spent my whole night looking for VIACCESS files, i have the latest keys, i need the files to prog my gold card.

please help!!!!

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have you looked on www.fookfiles.com have a look under Goran, I seem to remember seeing some there.

M

manikm

rolfw thanks very much for your input,

one question on my mind is:

when u have the files for a certain encryption system - how do u tell it to decrypt a certain package - ie i have a working seca one for ABSAT - now i need one for TPS - thanks to you i now have the VIAACESS files, but i need the TPS package - how is this done....?

sorry to be dumb.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you put the card in a Viaccess or MR, then it should decode TPS, although the MR should do it anyway.

Donrandy

Donrandy

Rolf ,can i use my silver card in the MR to get tick...And will it auto switch of EMU or i have to do that ?