Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
a technosat ts 500, by USB, and sr232 file types
My Location
Syria
Hello
I need your help please.

I have a technosat ts 500, and it seems that I can't use the biss keys on it,
I have the page of BISS, but the problem is with the provider, you see, all the biss keys on the websites have a provider with 4 characters , or 8 , while the one I have is 6 characters, and it includes numbers and letters ,.
There's an index too, which is of 2 characters.
I tried to enter 4 characters in the provider area and leave 2 blank , or write 00 instead , but it didn't work ,
All the BISS keys are apparently on HEX system or something, and I don't know how to enter it to my Technosat ,
Is there a software to update the biss page, or is there a way to convert the 4 or 8 characters providers to 6 !
I can say the same about the CCW page too.

The only file types that Technosat uses , is SR232!

I hope that anyone can help.

Thank you

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Ghadeer Omar said:
Hello
I need your help please.

I have a technosat ts 500, and it seems that I can't use the biss keys on it,
I have the page of BISS, but the problem is with the provider, you see, all the biss keys on the websites have a provider with 4 characters , or 8 , while the one I have is 6 characters, and it includes numbers and letters ,.
There's an index too, which is of 2 characters.
I tried to enter 4 characters in the provider area and leave 2 blank , or write 00 instead , but it didn't work ,
All the BISS keys are apparently on HEX system or something, and I don't know how to enter it to my Technosat ,
Is there a software to update the biss page, or is there a way to convert the 4 or 8 characters providers to 6 !
I can say the same about the CCW page too.

The only file types that Technosat uses , is SR232!

I hope that anyone can help.

Thank you

I can't help you with your question, hopefully someone else would.
But when you find a solution, I just thought that you might face a disappointment as just having a list of codes doesn't necessarily mean they are the correct keys. You need to have a confirmation from others that they would indeed do what they are supposed to do.