I still can't see my badge....

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Me badge is still a red X for me, and when I try to look at the image using just the URL I get a message stating:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. You have not yet completed the signup process fully, You would have received an email in your inbox during signup. You MUST follow the link in that email before you can use some features.
  2. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
So, methinks as the admin can see it, it's been set accidentally to Admin only access... :(

This be the culprit of the thread:

attachment.php

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I thought I had found all of them, but was obviously incorrect. :)

The reason you couldn't see it, was that the original badges were put up in a thread in the mods' room and linked to from there, but of course that meant that only the mods can see them, have changed it now. :)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Oh dear, I hope it is visible now, especially as you truly earned your badge!

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
I see it I see it!!! :D:D:D

Rev I.M. Jolly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
*does special handshake with 2cv*

This is a very proud moment, a very proud moment indeed;). Red crosses aren't all they're cracked up to be, are they. The smell of horse poo will be our bond!:-doh2

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I hope you both washed your hands before shaking :eek:

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
T_G said:
I hope you both washed your hands before shaking :eek:
Actually, I hope the both of you washed both your hands both before and after shaking.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Rev I.M. Jolly said:
The smell of horse poo will be our bond!

erm... should we be worried?? sounds like a dodgy fetish LOL