I tell you,sky dosnt run movies 24 hour now......

Stephen Quinn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 technomates for hotbird and astra 19.2 a cable and satallite set top box.The computer cost me 2000 quid its lit up all over.windows 7 4 gig memory hard drive/blu-ray cd/ect ect.....
My Location
south manchester wythenshawe
I work nights and dont getin till about 3 am.I sit down have something to eat,fed the dogs,maybe read the paper then at about 5 am ill put the sky channels on.In entertainment about 60% of them show adverts,or have closed down.On the movies there is about 15% of the film channels left.Film four had gone off,tcm has ended,the hoorror movie channels have gone down its crazy.....Christ i dont wanna switch private spice on at 6 am every morning give us something to watch.Get rid of all this sky action,horror/sci-fi,family.indie/showcase ect Please just give us sky movies back from 1 through to 12 is it,no rubbish you show,the classic channel plase crap sky.....

DishDick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gran Canaria
I am not a Sky subscriber, but my advice to you would be to upgrade to a New Sky+HD box and set it to record the things you like (easy with series link) then bingo, you have all the programmes you wish to watch waiting for you when you get in, and you don´t waste all that money you pay Uncle Rupert.

A nonymous

Reaction score
You could try setting up a dish on a foreign satellite like 13e and getting a subscription to the likes of Cyfra or Sky Italia.
Most of the foreign channels broadcast throughout the night :D

All have mostly english soundtracks and are available on a prepaid basis :D

Nano