I would like to watch Baseball

ti1075

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm a complete fruitcake in these things, but here we go.
I bought a humax 5400 a year or two ago and was able to watch Baseball (and other American sports) on Premiere Sport and Canal+ Ned. Now all of this is gone for more than a year. Back then they told me to wait a couple of months and I did, but now the new Baseball-year is ready to start and I'm wondering if there is any progress. (I already missed one year)
I've check a couple of leads and I managed to get the 3.2 patch on my Hummy (thanks to this forum). I read that some of you can get channels like Multivision and Canal+ France but I can't get any of these. I'm still using a fun 6 in 1 card that I update about once every 6 weeks.
I don't even know if this is a propper question to post here, but is there anyone out there who can give me some advise.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

btw. I'm not English so I hope there aren't to many spelling errors in here. Sorry if there are any.

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
i noticed baseball and american football being shown on one of the spanish c+ sports channels on astra 19e. i dont know if your box will open them though, some of the others might know.

stan_drew

Reaction score
My Location
Bristol
I can't help you with your box, but as for broadcasters showing baseball, the options I've found (for last season anyway) that might be receivable are:

Canal+ Deporte (Astra1, S*ca2, seemed to show delayed coverage of a couple of games a week).

NASN (Astra2, NDS, lots of live games but you would need an official subscription and a Sky UK box).

Premiere Sport (Astra1, subscription only).

Canal+ NL (Astra 1, subscription only).

Channel 5 (Astra2, NDS, 1 or 2 live games a week, you would need a UK viewing card and a Sky Box).

If you have a big enough dish, there is the option of picking up a feed; there was a regular Saturday evening game broadcast from 22W last season.

Didn't see any MLB on Multivision last year.

You could ask about other channels in "Jimbo's Football and Sports" forum.

s

ti1075

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

I didn't see any games last year. I just mentioned Multivision because I read that some people could get these channels and I couldn't. This had nothing to do with Baseball.

I used to see all the games on Premiere Sport.

I only have the standard 80-something dish. Nothing spectacular.