Im Having a problem with MT AND PROG DVB

jagga

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
england
Im having a problem with both sets of software with my Theatre it says the hardware not connected,and with Prog Dvb it's says that the device isn't started when i try to open iti

I've gone to Device manager to see if the card is configured with windows Xp and everthing seems fine, and it's telling me that the device is working fine.

Jagga

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try using another PCI slot, may solve the problem, as there is probably a conflict.

jagga

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
england
Thanks, Rolfw,

I've tried this but to no avail. The annoying thing was I had the thing working through DVB Viewer on my brothers machine then when I put the card back in my machine everything is fine but when I came to putting the card in my brothers machine and loaded MT everything has gone tits up and nothing is working. I've asked my brother for the star up Disk for windows XP Reinstall that and then try again.

When I boot up my brothers machine Iget 2 Notepad opening with aload of numbers and alot of dll configurations, so maybe this has got something to do with the problem.

To make matters worse I've paid a deposit for My brother to get a motorised system up and installed and this guy has done a runner and I can't get in touch He wont answer is phone He made endless promises that He was coming and Hasn't shown up.

I would like to give the name of this shop that is based in Bury but I think it's against the rules so I wont but I just feel like Letting abit of steam off,AND SCREAMING )(-red .

Anyway forget about my problems, and Thanks again for the reponse,

Jagga

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Sounds like his machine has some unwanted software executing at startup.

Virus, or more likely spyware or adware.