import EyeTV (tvtv) EPG

jonnymaserati

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM8000 with Nabilo Black Hole, 2.0m motorised dish with DiSEqC controler and twin LNB.

Mac Mini with FireDTV S2 and Elgato EyeTV (currently not in use)

Sky+ HD box and subscription (currently not in use as card is in Dreambox).
My Location
Syria
hi there

anyone know if it's possible to point to and import the EPG data from a networked mac running eyetv downloading the EPG data from a tvtv account?

the EPG data and download from eyetv is pretty reliable and seems to work much better than the dreambox solutions and doesn't suffer from loss of data on reboot, but does anyone know if the data format can be read by nabilosat?

regards...

jonnymaserati

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM8000 with Nabilo Black Hole, 2.0m motorised dish with DiSEqC controler and twin LNB.

My Location
Syria
hi there

anyone know if it's possible to point to and import the EPG data from a networked mac running eyetv downloading the EPG data from a tvtv account?

the EPG data and download from eyetv is pretty reliable and seems to work much better than the dreambox solutions and doesn't suffer from loss of data on reboot, but does anyone know if the data format can be read by nabilosat?

regards...

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
I should think not. Which EPG service are you looking for ?
Nabilo now offers the external support in blackhole 0.12 with a few already added to the list. I use satmate for sly UK which populates my EPG 100% , and I've installed a script from the addons panel which saves the EPG to hard disk on a reboot. It works superbly.

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
I should think not. Which EPG service are you looking for ?
Nabilo now offers the external support in blackhole 0.12 with a few already added to the list. I use satmate for sly UK which populates my EPG 100% , and I've installed a script from the addons panel which saves the EPG to hard disk on a reboot. It works superbly.

jonnymaserati

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup

My Location
Syria
hi there

seems the nabilosat server is down at the moment so i've not been able to download and try out the script.

i'd like to get the EPG data for th BVN channel on hotbird 13E... don't know what EPG this is linked to though?

regards...

jonnymaserati

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup

My Location
Syria
hi there

seems the nabilosat server is down at the moment so i've not been able to download and try out the script.

i'd like to get the EPG data for th BVN channel on hotbird 13E... don't know what EPG this is linked to though?

regards...