Infinity Programming Problems Please Help

S

satoons

:(

Hi everybody,

I have a USB infinity progammer.
Although I can Program Gold cards, I have not yet managed to program a Fun Card.
What I don't know is:
Do normal Seca files which have a flash file included in the zip file do the job.
Or do I have to load Fun files.
Please note that this programmer works only with its own software.

Please help me on this matter.

Thanks

satoons

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Satoons,

If it has a flash file then it will be designed for an Atmel/funcard, which cam are you programming for?

S

satoons

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
I am not using a cam.
I have a funcard, the one that has a face on it and reads "open platform"

Any ideas?

Thanks

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
OK, so I take it that your receiver has a card slot, when you look in the conditional access menu on the receiver, how is it described?

S

satoons

Hi,

This card is for a friend who has a Humax receiver.
No cam is required you just slot the card in and its suppose to work. But it dosnt. It just shows a blank screen as if no card has neen inserted.

I have also tried to programme a fun card which slots into an irtedo cam. I downloaded the irdeto files. There were about seven in the zip folder. I tried randomly to write the specific files and again neither this one worked.

Satoons

S

satoons

What I dont know for sure is if the files I use are right ones.
I also tried 5 in1 fun files and still nothing.

Since I have an ordinary fun card which files shoud I use?
And in the other case, what irdeto files shall I use?

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
If your friend's receiver is a patched 5400, then you should be looking at the 5/6 in1 files, if you look around for the DaveM files, one of the files, will be the flash file (flash_6in_1V4.10.hex) and the other will be the external Eeprom (eeprom_H_131102), there is not normally an internal Eeprom file, although the programmer software may have a space for one.

S

satoons

Its a 5400 Humax.
I have just programmed form a file 5 in 1

It had three files in it, the flash, the internal Eeprom and the Exteeprom. Do you believe that it should be ok now?

S

satoons

If I use the files you say and dont include the internal eeprom will it work. I just found a 6 in one with a AT90S8515_35 FUN FLASH_NEW_TPS_V4.3_Mickey.hex, and a 6 IN 1 24C64 FUN_ Eeprom_HUMAX_NOKIA.hex

Is that the right one?

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Sounds about the ticket. :)

S

satoons

Hi,

I found the files you mentioned from DaveM with difference that the flash is a (Flash_6in1_V4.20.hex) instead of a (flash_6in_1V4.10.hex) and there was no internal Eeprom file.
IU only wrote the 2 files and I check it tomorrow and let you know.

Thank you very much for your help guiding me along this nightmare.

Your friend,

satoons

S

satoons

Hi Rolfw,

I finally managed to get the fun carg working with the 2 files you mentioned. But.....

The Astra channels work fine but it cannot located any Hotbird channels such as BBC Prime, Cartoon Ntework e.t.c.
It used to receive them before I programmed.

Any ideas?

I beleive I am almost half way there.

Again thanks for your help.

Satoons:)