infinity usb pheonix programmer 1.45

john epon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have infinity usb pheonix programmer with 1.45 software and i am trying to program titamum card (blue) but the programmer does not detect the card. there is no listing for titamuim on the software for the programmer. what should i be looking for or will this programmer not program this card please help go slow as i am a newbie to all this

satman10

Reaction score
Hi John ,
If you open with the infinity prog, go to Phoenix button , this puts it in to the Phoenix mode.Then load prog Titanium 1.10 with a serial lead as well as the usb lead,all should be O.K.
satman10

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
And don't try and detect the card with the Infinity software, it may damage your card. Don't put your card in the programmer until you start the Titanium Progger software.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
All you need is above.....HELL I will list them,

Titanium 1.10 ...is on this site
Set to Phoenix mode
Both leads must be conected
Put the card in the slot and click on the green arrows to conect to card, then earse
It will say...sending trapcode, may hang for a while, and then say card is now in virgin state.
Open a tit file from the Den or Dudez and move the two files ( HEX and EEP ) to a spot where you can find them again. Click on load Hex , a box will open and ask you where is your HEX, bowrse to where it is and click on it, press Ok and then on LOAD HEX. Do the same for the other file only with the LOAD EEP button and then click on BURN.