infinity usb programmer and aston 1.03 ( please help )

E

eiopago

hi,
first of all i have to say that `im a newbie in the card`s and eeprom programming world.
but i have a question.

i`m platting to buy an infinity usb programmer and a fun or gold card to use with my aston 1.03 module.

i have been told that no card programmed with the infinity programmer is going to work on the aston 1.03

is this true?

is there any way to program a fun or gold card with the infinity programmer to be used on the aston 1.03 and if yes what cards do i need?

please help because i`m very confused.

thanks in advance

L

lnb501

My Location
W'ton, Co. Durham, UK.
Aston 1.03 module is useful for decoding seca 1/2. Seca 1 is rare now, only Absat, Mediaset and Protv still use it and a fun or gold card that you make with an infinity using the right files will work on those. Seca 2 has more interresting providers, but hardly any files available. The files that are available will not run with a fun or gold card, but on a titanium card (might actually work in aston1.03) or cardless with some non aston cam's. Read lots before you buy!

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
As lnb501 says, not much going on with gold and silver cards, when buying a programmer, make sure it has Phoenix mode, anything less will not be useful for many of the newer cards.

R

rossy

My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
I inherited an Aston CAM 1.03 with no card. Is it only suitable for Se*a 1/2.
What would be your suggestion as to which way to go if Aston not much use now?
Whats the most favoured and versatile CAM/Programmer/CArd combination these days? The more I read the more confused i get as to which option i should go for.

Cheers

lnb501 said:
Aston 1.03 module is useful for decoding S*ca 1/2. S*ca 1 is rare now, only Absat, Mediaset and Protv still use it and a fun or gold card that you make with an infinity using the right files will work on those. S*ca 2 has more interresting providers, but hardly any files available. The files that are available will not run with a fun or gold card, but on a titanium card (might actually work in aston1.03) or cardless with some non aston cam's. Read lots before you buy!

T24

T24

Info Exec
Staff member
Whats the most favoured and versatile CAM/Programmer/CArd combination these days?

(Matrix reloaded cam,Infinity USB phoenix programmer or Elvis programmer,and Titanium card,fun card)