INFINTY USB UNLIMITED vs DYNAMITE PROGRAMER

My Satellite Setup
I am very new to this however i only have a few simple questions. I havent bought a programer yet but it will be either the Infinity unlimited or the Dynamite. The main concern i have is that i have herd how the Infinity unlimited doesnt fully program titanium cards even when you use third party software? I came across this information on the manufactures forum?

check

http://www.infinityusb.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1538

Can nebody help me as i manily want to program Titanium cards using win explorer etc..... I dont want to buy the wrong programer and then be lumberd with it...

THANX

Ps This is my 1st ever post......B Kind

wolfav

My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
my infinity pheonix programs titanium cards with no problems using the banana loader hope this helps in your choice .

My Satellite Setup
Home user
Hi. I'm about to buy The Infinity Pheonix programmer and I've been told that I need WinExplorer V5 or above. It seems that you have it, can you tell me where I can get it from please.

P.S this is also my 1st post!
Cheers...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It should be in the Utilities and Downloads section, but it is not usually used for Titanium cards, more for VR3 cards and normally comes with the VR3 file.