information about tata sky & dishtvindia signal

jj2712

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i want to know about the nss6 and insat 4a signal
My Location
dear members

can i receive tata sky & dishtvindia signal in shanghai -china.as i live near by shanghai and i want to know that how big dish need to receive tata sky and dishtvindia.

member91040

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Few days back we had a question regarding ths kind, Pls check out few old post , You will find you answer, and rest check out your footprints, Until then you cant be sure , How far you are from T & D.

shanghaitv

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
We provide satellite tv installation services in Shanghai, China
My Location
Shanghai, China
We are a satellite company in Shanghai and I don't think that it is possible to get those packages in mainland China. But if anyone can find a way to get it let us know.
Chris
Pacific Satellite
w*w.shanghai-tv.com.cn
w*w.chinasatellite.com.cn

jj2712

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i want to know about the nss6 and insat 4a signal
My Location
shanghaitv said:
We are a satellite company in Shanghai and I don't think that it is possible to get those packages in mainland China. But if anyone can find a way to get it let us know.
Chris
Pacific Satellite
w*w.shanghai-tv.com.cn
w*w.chinasatellite.com.cn

dear shanghai tv
it is nice to see that u are a satellite company in shanghai, fyi i also live in china.the place is shaoxing,zhejiang proviance which is near by shanghai city.here i want to informe you that i want to receive channel from 68.5degree east panama sat(pas10 satellite service).so pls informe me how big dish need to receive channel from above satellite.i m waitting for your reply.if your service also available in shaoxing then let me know your contact details in shaoxing or hangzhou city to install the dish.