• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Input Codes By Remote Control

linax

Hi,
)(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red
My STB menu looks as a STARSAT SR-650. How can i save hex keys when i finish puting them by remote control. Is there a secret thing to do ??? How to edit Provider ID ? and type of CAS ? (S*ca, Viac,...))(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red

Thanks a loooooooooooooooooot.

DeepDiver

My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
linax said:
Hi,
)(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red
My STB menu looks as a STARSAT SR-650. How can i save hex keys when i finish puting them by remote control. Is there a secret thing to do ??? How to edit Provider ID ? and type of CAS ? (S*ca, Viac,...))(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red )(-red

I also have a StarSat SR-X650CI Super, and to change hex keys, I do the following:
Press Menu
Press Installation
Press Input Code
With the up/down buttons choose the encryption system (S*ca,Via...)
Press OK
With the up/down buttons choose the newtwork (TPS, SRG....)
Press OK
With the up/down buttons choose the key index
Press OK
An input mask will appear to edit the keys
Choose letter/numbers with up/down left/right buttons
When done, press MENU

If correct, the new key will now appear on the chosen index.

Hope it helps.;)

linax said:
Hi,

you put the code and exit so the new code is saved automatically

linax

DeepDiver said:
I also have a StarSat SR-X650CI Super, and to change hex keys, I do the following:
Press Menu
Press Installation
Press Input Code
Press OK
Press OK
Press OK
When done, press MENU

Hope it helps.;)
Thanks for replay, DeepDiver.
In my STB menu, there is :
1- Installation, Ok, and i go to input code, :
2- Input Code, Ok :
Here, a box appear, with alphanumeric buttons whitch is the same used
to rename a channel (0...9, A...Z, +,-,*,',Space, Delete, Enter, Caps).
But nothing about encryption systems.
Usely, i enter codes and press "Enter" button, in the same box. But
nothing happens...I only get the previous sub-menu "Input code" in
installation Menu.

What do you think about ???

Learn you soon....

linax

alex2005 said:
you put the code and exit so the new code is saved automatically
Can you describe me the "Input Code" sub-menu. Perhaps there are some differences...

My STB is a HOUSTON brand, model: RH-9000C.

I don't know what is its original brand. I need to know on whats brand it is based in order to be able to upgrade it.

I give you here an illustration of its loader as shown on the owner's manuel.

Thank you very match...alex2005

Attachments

DeepDiver

My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
linax said:
Thanks for replay, DeepDiver.
In my STB menu, there is :
1- Installation, Ok, and i go to input code, :
2- Input Code, Ok :
Here, a box appear, with alphanumeric buttons whitch is the same used
to rename a channel (0...9, A...Z, +,-,*,',Space, Delete, Enter, Caps).
But nothing about encryption systems.
Usely, i enter codes and press "Enter" button, in the same box. But
nothing happens...I only get the previous sub-menu "Input code" in
installation Menu.

What do you think about ???

Learn you soon....
What's the software version on your decoder ? Make sure you have the latest one: 233.You can find out s/w/ version when you switch on the STB. Visit www.satsw.com to download it.
Hope it helps. ;)

linax

I had tryed all s/w versions that site countains, but no one has been uplowded bu my STB. There is no communication between Loders and my receiver. I don't know why. I finish to say that my STB isn't compa

linax

Recently, i have tryed to upgrade my STB from STWS site, but no more Loaders or Softwares were able to communicate with my STB. I finished to say that my STB isn't Starsat Based...What do you thik about this conclusion DeepDiver ?

DeepDiver

My Satellite Setup
My Location
linax said:
Recently, i have tryed to upgrade my STB from STWS site, but no more Loaders or Softwares were able to communicate with my STB. I finished to say that my STB isn't Starsat Based...What do you thik about this conclusion DeepDiver ?
You r right, most probably, your decoder is not StarSat compatible....:cool: ..... should I find anything more on the web, I'll post back in this thread.

linax

DeepDiver said:
You r right, most probably, your decoder is not StarSat compatible....:cool: ..... should I find anything more on the web, I'll post back in this thread.
My STB is damaged when i finished upgrading it with Simpleupload program (file rom) proposed for Starsat SR-X3500CUCI_1méga.

THERE IS NO LEDS ON FRONT PANAL. I's OUT now....

Thanks for helps.

Now i have to do i right choice to buye a other STB. aNY SUGGESTION ???

DeepDiver

My Satellite Setup
My Location
linax said:
My STB is damaged when i finished upgrading it with Simpleupload program (file rom) proposed for Starsat SR-X3500CUCI_1méga.

Thanks for helps.

My STB is StarSat SR-X650CI Super. Upated working patches (TPS and Polsat) are available on a regular basis on satsw.com . I, and some friends of mine, have had it for 3 months. No problem with it, and with finding patches.

linax said:

Thanks for helps.

try to use sr-x650 1M dont use 2M because rom size is 1 M and it dont accept the ather size
i have a frend from algeria he said that houston rh-9000c is a condor dsr5000c or starsat 650 1M (an ather freind said 550d 1M but the test dame the reciever)

if any one have information of houston rh-9000c email me to balamjed*chez.com with subject "ela lba houston rh-9000c" + ....
if else the server delete it automaticly

DeepDiver said:
Press Menu
Press Installation
Press Input Code
Press OK
Press OK
Press OK
When done, press MENU

Hope it helps.;)
the houston rh-9000c :
Press Menu
Press Installation
Press Input Code
then : put :code newtwork exemple absat :007000
then the key :0A 1....C
finaly chose enter
that's all