Installation in Wimbledon area

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sadly no satellite dish yet. Have 2 laptops
My Location
Wimbledon, London
Hi,

The flat I have recently moved to doesnt have communal dish and personal dishes are not allowed. However, something like Multimo/Selfsat can be allowed (since it is small enough from what I have read and have seen Selfsat first hand).

I would want one of those two installed on the window sill visible in attached image. (Multimo I read comes with a C-clamp). Because of the large rectangular frame of selfsat - it may not be possible for window sill.

If Window sill is not possible, then perhaps attached to wall, and close to window in such a way that if need be, I can remove it from wall myself (when vacating it). For obvious reasons, cable will need to be connected using through window connectors available from Maplin. No drilling holes through.

Please let me know if someone can do it or give a quote.

FYI, I already have Sky+ HD receiver and Sky contract (hence my desperation since I am already paying dearly for TV I am not watching)

Regards

NB. Attachment is getting disallowed for some reason. Happy to post it later to responsers.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Which floor of the block are you on, and just how did you get confirmation that an installation of a small dish could go ahead in light of the other restrictions ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Your image was probably too large, keep it below 200KB.