Installation of 2 More Dreamboxes 7000

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
A couple of my friends have asked me to install db 7000 in there homes. One wants a motorised and another just a fixed one. I have noticed that the dreamboxes have gone up in price at Sa**oy by €20 in the space of a week so was wondering does the 5620 which is half the price is set up in the same way. I know you cant connect the hd as they dont need this and i understand about using only 5620 images. When you go into the menu for cams and keys, will i see newcamd and marys key bundle there or are they called something else. Im going to write everything that im doing just to cross reference it with the 7000 just to see if any difference.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
john_graydon said:
I have noticed that the dreamboxes have gone up in price at Sa**oy by €20 in the space of a week.

I think the 7000 series are getting a bit thin on the ground due to the imminent release of the new box.

Try this thread (DreamBox DM5620 vs DM7000?) ...

h**p://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=25308