Looking to buy
My Location
Surrey
I require the following:

- Dual NLB (min) to run feeds to two rooms
- Ability to receive Freesat HD in room one
- Ability to receive channels from Eutelsat W2 and UK FTA in room two
- A (presumably) motorised dish 85cm+

Quotations welcome from site supporting advertisers or local installers.

I've some experience of db o x2 on c a ble, so don't mind a linux/dreambox-based receiver.

Cheers

Neil

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you are looking for multiroom viewing, you will probably be better with a static, multisat dish.

spellinn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Looking to buy
My Location
Surrey
rolfw said:
If you are looking for multiroom viewing, you will probably be better with a static, multisat dish.

I thought a motorised dish would allow more flexibility and be able to receive more channels from more sats?

I don't really mind if its motorised or multi-sat - I'm open to suggestions and recommendations from the professionals.

Cheers

Neil

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Motorised allows more flexibility, but say one room is watching Freesat and the other room decides to watch German channels, the Freesat receiver will suddenly lose signal as the dish moves.

May be worth considering a minidish with quad for freesat and a motorised alongside, really depends on what other satellites you want to see aside from 28.2 and 16 East.