Installer / quote wanted...

redtractor

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
cable only at present
My Location
Manchester area
Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense but i know very little techno info..

I want a system that will allow me to watch 3pm premierhship football (mainly manchester united). I also want to watch other general sport, movies and childrens tv.

I guess is is comes down to it the 3pm football is the priority as I could always get a cheap sky/virgin package for the moves and kids stuff etc.

I was hoping to spend no more than £500 but if it cant be done for this please let me know what cost I would be looking at.

Ideally I would like HD but don't know about that with budget of £500 so I guess I'm looking at standard def.

I would like sky sports 1,2,3, ESPN, prem 3pm kick offs. Decent selection of moves and childrens tv as in Disney (all chanels), Nicolodeon (all chanels).

I want all the movies and childres channels to be in english.

Sorry I'm in the Manchester area.

thanks again

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
As Ive already explained first you really need to decide which particular package you want, and if standard def is suitable or if you want HD. Only you can decide that.

Thie package determines the dish size required and if you require any particular receiver.

For instance its no good deciding you want the ADMC Sports package in HD - that requires horribly expensive silly sized dishes - the dish cost alone far exceeds your budget!

redtractor

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
cable only at present
My Location
Manchester area
I #ve edited my post. i hope this is what info is requried.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Well the Sky sports & Nick & movies channels are easy - get a Sky UK subscription! Cost is around 50 quid a month for movies & sports. (60 for HD) ESPN is a tenner or so more a month. Deal with Sky direct for that.

As for the 3pm football you still need to make a decision as to which package you might want. We cant decide this for you - only you know if the scaffy picture quality of the cheap Tring package is good enough for you. My perfectly adequate picture quality is someone elses visual nightmare.

D

deleted

As said above, unless you want to pay for sky subs or any of the other providers which are costly , the only other option would be to go for tring

D

deleted

redtrackter.

ask admin to enable pms and i can advise you regarding installation

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire