Installing Addons on Hard disk GEMINI

awai

Reaction score
Hi,

I just flashed my DB 7020 with the latest Gemini .
I would like to install all the addons on Harddisk, please just tell me how to

Cheers

Awai

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The first bit of advice would be not to do it, if you want to move "var" folder to another drive, get a USB stick, otherwise your hard disk will be forever spinning.

awai

Reaction score
rolfw said:
The first bit of advice would be not to do it, if you want to move "var" folder to another drive, get a USB stick, otherwise your hard disk will be forever spinning.

Thanks Roft,

I plan to download the setting and there is no enough space in the flash memory to hold the cams and the settings. With Hydra, this procedure was quite simple.
Any advice or help will be much appreciated
Awai

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you get yourself a very cheap USB stick, then just go into the blue button menu (I think in Gemini), and navigate to move var to USB stick, then you will have all of the space you need, plus you can have as many addons and utilities as you like. :)