In't 3D brilliant?!?!?

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Just had a couple of days away from t'internet and came up with the attatched image, which I'm impressed with if I do say so myself... :D

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Another one, same ship, same drydock, different angle & the saucer's attatched to the Stardrive section and all the lights are off... :D

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Seriously though, most impressive. I wish I had a design / drawing talent like that

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Analoguesat said:
Seriously though, most impressive. I wish I had a design / drawing talent like that

Admittedly, as the credits state, I only did the modifications (like the lights, nacelles, Deflector etc) and putting 2 seperate models together and making the galaxy (as in, the stars... O-Ha )... :D

Analoguesat said:
why - is the battery flat ?

It's in Drydock getting some repairs and a few refits, don't want the power on when you're taking out vital parts... :D

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Yeah, but don't you need special specs, one eye red, one eye blue, to see the optical effect. :D

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Saturlight said:
Yeah, but don't you need special specs, one eye red, one eye blue, to see the optical effect. :D

Now there's an idea.... :D

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Good effect, I must say... :D