Intelsat 10-02 at 1.0°W-digi Tv check

EDW

Reaction score
I am getting some freqs. better on Digi Tv than others but Lyngsat says it all Spot 3 beam.

Anyone else struggling to pull some tp's in with 85cm in South East England?

h**p://www.lyngsat-address.com/df/Digi-TV-SK.html

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well scanned them all in and they were all breaking up. Unfortunately my dish is not absolutely on the arc at the moment, so it isn't the best test, but it may also be that they are transponder sharing, having both Horizontal and Vertical transmissions to try and make the best of the bandwidth and cram more channels in.

EDW

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Well scanned them all in and they were all breaking up. Unfortunately my dish is not absolutely on the arc at the moment, so it isn't the best test, but it may also be that they are transponder sharing, having both Horizontal and Vertical transmissions to try and make the best of the bandwidth and cram more channels in.

Thanks Rolf,

when it rains, Spice breaks up a bit, not that I want to watch that sort of stuff of course.

On Digi 1 the sound is AC3 English but when I move chanells and come back to it the sounds go off. What is weird is that my Dolby 5.1amp does not recognise it as AC3 like it does on Prem chanells for instance. I don't think it is proper AC3. Most odd.