Intelsat 10-02 at 1.0°W-digi Tv check

EDW

Regular Member
I am getting some freqs. better on Digi Tv than others but Lyngsat says it all Spot 3 beam.

Anyone else struggling to pull some tp's in with 85cm in South East England?


h**p://www.lyngsat-address.com/df/Digi-TV-SK.html
 
Well scanned them all in and they were all breaking up. Unfortunately my dish is not absolutely on the arc at the moment, so it isn't the best test, but it may also be that they are transponder sharing, having both Horizontal and Vertical transmissions to try and make the best of the bandwidth and cram more channels in.
 
rolfw said:
Well scanned them all in and they were all breaking up. Unfortunately my dish is not absolutely on the arc at the moment, so it isn't the best test, but it may also be that they are transponder sharing, having both Horizontal and Vertical transmissions to try and make the best of the bandwidth and cram more channels in.

Thanks Rolf,

when it rains, Spice breaks up a bit, not that I want to watch that sort of stuff of course.

On Digi 1 the sound is AC3 English but when I move chanells and come back to it the sounds go off. What is weird is that my Dolby 5.1amp does not recognise it as AC3 like it does on Prem chanells for instance. I don't think it is proper AC3. Most odd.
 
Back
Top